Tuesday, August 25, 2009

College Football 2009

The 2009 college football season is just a few days away, and with it comes the beginning of more NFL Draft Talk. Yes, late April is still far off in the distance, but it's never too early to start prognosticating and predicting.

In addition, I will have a very unique perspective on college football this year. I'll be covering most of USC's games, including traveling to a majority of the road contests. And given that perspective, I'm going to use it to my advantage.

Any time I see someone play on television, or, more importantly, in person, who is draft eligible, I'm likely to throw up a post on GTMD and talk about that player/players. Stay tuned throughout the regular season for these posts.

Also, be sure to follow Grant Tunkel Mock Draft on Twitter at www.twitter.com/GTMockDraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment